What you need to know before you go.
Price/Cost for this tour
US$60 each person
Children aged 4 to 12: US$40 each
Children under 4 years of age: free
Very important: This is a private tour just for you and the people traveling with you, along with your English speaking driver and guide, all in comfort of an air-conditioned vehicle and boat.
- Pick-up from the cruise ship port
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private driver, who transports you to the snorkeling location, waits for you until you have finished your Roatan Private Snorkel Tour, returning you back to your ship terminal no later than 1 hour before your ship’s departure time, sooner if you wish to.
- Guided snorkel tour by boat, snorkeling gear included. If you want to use your own snorkeling gear, you can do so.
- Complimentary fresh fruit, water, soda and beer is served after snorkeling.
- This is a 4 to 5-hour tour; however, the snorkeling by boat part lasts approximately 1 to 1 1/2 hours. The rest of your day is spent at West End Village.
- Explore West End Village, where you can sightsee the area, maybe do some shopping, swimming or just relax at the beach, or stop at one of the many bars and restaurants for lunch or a drink of your choice at your extra expense.
What to bring/wear:
- insect repellent
- sun block
- long sleeves at your need
- swimsuit and towel
- extra spending money for shopping
- underwater camera
- change of dry clothes (optional)
- Dramamine if you are proned to sea sickness
- *If you have an infant, a child seat will be required (not provided)
This tour lasts approximately 4 to 5 hours. Most of your time is spent at the beach. If you do not want to be at the beach/resort for this long, let you driver know, and we will return you back to your cruise ship at any time.
We return you to you ship no later than 1 hour before your ship’s departure, sooner if you wish.
Method of Payment for your Tour
Theris Roatan Tours/Dixon Tours require a $30 deposit to make a reservation, done via PayPal to Therisdixon@hotmail.com. If you agree to make your deposit, just send me an email in acceptance, after which I will send you a PayPal invoice so you can make your deposit. Please follow the PayPal instructions in the email in order to make your deposit. Once you have made your deposit, PayPal will notify me, and I will email you instructions on how to meet your private driver with air conditioned vehicle for your tour with us, Theris Roatan Tours/Dixon Tours.
Please print the meeting instructions and a copy of your PayPal deposit receipt and bring them along with you when you meet the Theris Roatan Tours/Dixon Tours representatives at your cruise ship port.
The remaining balance of your tour is payable only in US dollars in cash to your driver at the end of your tour when you are back at your cruise ship port no later 1 hour before your ship’s departure time (sooner if you wish).
Refund and Cancellation Policy
If your cruise ship is rescheduled to Roatan a day sooner or later, please note that your tour is not cancelled – it is automatically transferred to your new arrival date. Although we are usually aware of these changes, notification on your part of any schedule changes your ship may make regarding Roatan is always appreciated and ensures your day on Roatan will not be lost.
Your deposit is refunded in full to you if your ship does not sail, does not dock at the Roatan Island Cruise Ship Port due to inclement weather or ocean conditions, or if you have to cancel your tour/reservation for any reason. Notification of cancellation must be made via email, or phone call before your ship arrives at the Roatan Island Cruise Ship Port.
Please make notification of the numbers below:
Theris Dixon: 504-9849-9411
Enry: (Theris husband’s cell) 504-9667-0129
If calling from North America, please dial 011 first. Check your long distance provider for international rates to Roatan.
Meeting Time and Instructions
We suggest to our guests that you meet us, DIXON TOURS, 1 hour after your ship has docked. That way we make an early start on your tour, and ensure you a longer stay with us while touring Roatan Island. Don’t rush yourselves as we will be waiting for you, and we know it takes time for you to get off the ship.
If you would like to meet us at a specific time, please feel free to let us know.
Once your tour is booked and your deposit made, meeting instructions will be sent to you via email. Please print and hand carry a copy of your meeting instructions.